Configuration and Data Files¶
- A :
- A robot_file describes the available functionalities of a given class of robot (i.e., sensor and actuator propositions), as well as the motion control strategy that should be used for driving the robot from region to region (e.g., potential field + differential-drive feedback linearization).
- A spec_file contains a specification, written in Structured English, which describes how the robot should behave.
- An aut_file is generated automatically from a spec_file and contains an automaton whose execution will cause the robot to satisfy the original specification (under environmental assumptions).
- An Experiment Configuration File
To perform an experiment, the following steps should serve as a reasonable guideline:
- Select a robot and import it into specEditor